Camping de la Plage
Cathy and Magalie invite guests to share their little piece of paradise in the Causses regional park. In a green, treelined setting, you will stay at the foot of the medieval village of Saint Cirq Lapopie (voted the most beautiful village in France in 2012) beside the meanders of the River Lot.
After twenty years of existence, our park now boasts rich and varied vegetation with pitches delimited by natural barriers.
In a family atmosphere, you can take it easy on the natural beach of the River Lot (lifeguarded in the afternoon in July and August), enjoy the play area and take part in activities for all ages in July and August. A large number of trails on foot, by canoe or by bike are also on offer in the Lot Valley or on the Causse plateau.
The campsite has a restaurant/pizzeria, as well as a snack bar with direct access to the beach.
Two sanitary blocks are available + 1 block for people with reduced mobility.
- One heated sanitary block
- One baby area
- One children’s area
- 1 laundrette with 2 washing machines, 1 tumble-dryer (tokens on sale from reception), 1 iron and 1 ironing table
- 1 information area, with books and games to borrow for free
- Free wifi access near reception and restaurant
- 1 games area (tree climbing track, home-ball, trampolines, table tennis, volleyball, inflatable game, …)
- Day & night watchmen on duty 24 hours a day
- Recycling and respect for the environment
RV dump and filling station also available.