Camping de la plage
46330 Saint Cirq Lapopie
Phone : 00 33 5 65 30 29 51
Mail : email@example.com
OPENING HOURS OF THE RECEPTION
- Except July/August : 8h30-12h, 14h30-19h00
- July / August : 8h30-12h, 14h-19h30
- Train: Cahors train station, bus connection SNCF : line 910 Cahors / Figeac (stop at 500 m station Tour de Faure Mairie)
- Airports: Toulouse-Blagnac and Brive international airports (1h30)
- 35 km from Cahors, 60 km south of Rocamadour, 9 km from the Pech Merle Caves.
- By foot or by bike: take the GR36/46 (variant of the Santiago de Compostela)
- From Bouziès, take the towpath along the lot to the nautical stop and then bypass the campsite, the entrance of the campsite is on the road (before the bridge that goes on Tour de Faure).
- From Saint Cirq Lapopie, go down the street of the Pelissaria and take the small road at leaves on the left after the porch.